Monday, May 18, 2009

Changes

Hello all you bloggers or blog followers. This is my first blog post in over a year! I used to do one for our family but got lazy about keeping it up, but now that we are turning this blog into a Team Northeast Poland blog and since I am a member of the team I must contribute to it some. I will try to do my best. On to the actual post...

One of the biggest things I have learned about since becoming a missionary overseas is that things change! Change always happens. It can be for the good or for the bad but it is always going to happen. I am still working on always accepting it though. Sometimes I want to kick and fight the change (getting older, saying goodbyes and schedules) but then other times I rejoice in the change (new babies, new friends, and more cool stuff available here in Poland). Either way change is going to happen!

We hope that you like the changes to this blog!!! We pray that it is a good change in that you get to hear from all of the team members and everything going on in Northeast Poland all on one blog. I think most of us will keep our old blogs (mine included if I can get my act together and actually post something) but here you will be able to get it all in one we hope.

So... start checking in on the blog more often and we hope you like what you read and see.

Blessings,
Stacey

No comments: